Results for 'catch'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: catch
- Health vocab
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in rowing
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular verb- like BUY/BOUGHT/BOUGHT
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Irregular Verb- Base Form
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Catch:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'catch' as word stem):
Prefix + 'catch'
'catch' + Suffix
catchable, catchall, catchalls, catched, catcher, catchers, catches, catchflies, catchfly, catchier, catchiest, catchiester, catchiness, catching, catchment, catchments, catchpenniers, catchpennies, catchpenny, catchphrase, catchpole, catchpoles, catchpoll, catchpolls, catchup, catchups, catchwater, catchweight, catchword, catchwords, catchy,