Results for 'change'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: change
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- One of the 100 commonest verbs in English
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Results for stem word: chang
- Name of an asteroid
- This is a common first name
Related Glossary Definitions:
Change ends; Changes at half time; Changing rooms
Definitions of Change:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'chang' as word stem):
Prefix + 'chang'
'chang' + Suffix
change, changeability, changeable, changeableness, changeably, changed, changeful, changefully, changefulness, changel, changeless, changelessly, changelessness, changeling, changelings, changeover, changeovers, changer, changers, changes, changing, changs,