Results for 'choose'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: choose
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular verb- like WAKE/WOKE/WOKEN
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Irregular Verb- Base Form
Definitions of Choose:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'choos' as word stem):