Results for 'claim'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: claim
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- A word or term used by the transportation industry
- Term used in investment
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Claim:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'claim' as word stem):
Prefix + 'claim'
acclaim, counterclaim, declaim, disclaim, exclaim, misclaim, nonclaim, overclaim, proclaim, quitclaim, reacclaim, reclaim, subclaim, unacclaim, unclaim, unproclaim, unreclaim,
'claim' + Suffix
claimable, claimant, claimants, claimed, claimer, claimers, claiming, claimless, claims,