Results for 'clock'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: clock
- Time vocab
- Nouns can be replaced by Pronouns
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in the sport darts
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Countable Noun
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Clock:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'clock' as word stem):
Prefix + 'clock'
alarmclock, miniclock, o'clock,
'clock' + Suffix
clocked, clocker, clockers, clocking, clockings, clocklike, clockmaker, clockmakers, clocks, clockwatcher, clockwise, clockwork, clockworks,