Results for 'clothe'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: clothe
- Irregular Verb- Base Form
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
Results for stem word: cloth
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- Term used in the theatre
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Clothe:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'cloth' as word stem):
Prefix + 'cloth'
backcloth, breechcloth, broadcloth, cerecloth, cheesecloth, dishcloth, haircloth, loincloth, longcloth, neckcloth, oilcloth, sackcloth, saddlecloth, sailcloth, tablecloth, undercloth, washcloth,
'cloth' + Suffix
clothbound, clothe, clothed, clothes, clotheshorse, clotheshorses, clothesline, clotheslines, clothespin, clothespins, clothespress, clothespresses, clothier, clothiers, clothing, clothings, cloths,