Results for 'cloud'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: cloud
- Weather Vocab
- Nouns can be replaced by Pronouns
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This is a common first name
- Name of an American county [from the US Census]
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Concrete Noun
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Cloud:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'cloud' as word stem):
Prefix + 'cloud'
becloud, overcloud, thundercloud, uncloud,
'cloud' + Suffix
cloudburst, cloudbursts, clouded, cloudier, cloudiest, cloudily, cloudiness, cloudinesses, clouding, cloudless, cloudlessly, cloudlessness, cloudlet, cloudlets, cloudlike, clouds, cloudscape, cloudscapes, cloudy,