Results for 'coast'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: coast
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- This word is similar in both languages
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Coast:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'coast' as word stem):
Prefix + 'coast'
'coast' + Suffix
coastal, coastally, coasted, coaster, coasters, coastguard, coastguardmen, coastguards, coastguardsman, coasting, coastings, coastline, coastlines, coasts, coastward, coastwise, coastwises,