Results for 'collection'
- Length: 10 characters
- Syllables: 3
Results for word: collection
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Term used in archaeology or anthropology
- Term used in investment
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Results for stem word: collect
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A verb describes an action or a state
Related Glossary Definitions:
Definitions of Collection:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'collect' as word stem):
Prefix + 'collect'
'collect' + Suffix
collectable, collectanea, collected, collectedly, collectedness, collectible, collectibles, collecting, collection, collections, collective, collectively, collectiveness, collectives, collectivism, collectivist, collectivistic, collectivists, collectivity, collectivum, collector, collectorate, collectors, collectorship, collects,