Results for 'color'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: color
- Colour / Color
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Astrological term
- Latin loan word
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- This word is similar in both languages
- Inchoative verbs describe a change of state or appearance
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Color:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'color' as word stem):
Prefix + 'color'
bicolor, decolor, discolor, miscolor, noncolor, recolor, tricolor, unicolor, watercolor,
'color' + Suffix
coloradan, coloradans, colorado, colorant, colorants, coloration, colorations, coloratura, coloraturas, colore, colorectal, colored, coloreds, colorer, colorers, colorfast, colorful, colorific, colorificatura, colorimetric, colorimetrical, colorimetrically, colorimetries, colorimetry, coloring, colorings, colorism, colorisms, colorist, colorists, colorize, colorless, colorman, colormen, colors,