Results for 'consider'
- Length: 8 characters
- Syllables: 3
Results for word: consider
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- Latin loan word
- A verb describes an action or a state
Definitions of Consider:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'consid' as word stem):
'consid' + Suffix
consider, considerable, considerably, considerate, considerately, considerateness, consideratenesses, consideration, considerations, consideratum, considered, considerer, considerers, considering, considers,