Results for 'construction'
- Length: 12 characters
- Syllables: 3
Results for word: construction
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- This is a legal term.
- Word in TOEFL Vocabulary lists
- This word is similar in both languages
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Results for stem word: construct
- A verb describes an action or a state
Definitions of Construction:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'construct' as word stem):
Prefix + 'construct'
preconstruct, reconstruct, unreconstruct,
'construct' + Suffix
constructed, constructer, constructers, constructibility, constructible, constructing, construction, constructional, constructionally, constructionism, constructionist, constructionists, constructions, constructive, constructively, constructiveness, constructivism, constructivist, constructivists, constructor, constructors, constructs,