Results for 'contract'
- Length: 8 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: contract
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- This is a legal term.
- Term used in project management
- Political vocab
- A word or term used by the transportation industry
- Term used in investment
- This word is similar in both languages
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Related Glossary Definitions:
See out his contract
Definitions of Contract:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'contract' as word stem):
Prefix + 'contract'
precontract, recontract, subcontract,
'contract' + Suffix
contracted, contractibilities, contractibility, contractible, contractibly, contractile, contractilities, contractility, contracting, contraction, contractions, contractive, contractively, contractiveness, contractor, contractors, contracts, contractu, contractual, contractually, contracture, contractus,