Results for 'cook'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: cook
- Food vocab
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- Name of an asteroid
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Name of an American county [from the US Census]
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- A verb describes an action or a state
Definitions of Cook:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'cook' as word stem):
Prefix + 'cook'
miscook, outcook, overcook, precook, recook, uncook, undercook,
'cook' + Suffix
cookable, cookbook, cookbooks, cooked, cooker, cookeries, cookers, cookery, cookey, cookeys, cookhouse, cookhouses, cookie, cookies, cooking, cookings, cookless, cookout, cookouts, cooks, cookshop, cookshops, cooktop, cooktops, cookware, cookwares, cooky,