Results for 'copy'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: copy
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Copy:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'copi' as word stem):
'copi' + Suffix
copied, copier, copiers, copies, copihue, copihues, copilot, copilots, coping, copings, copious, copiously, copiousness, copiousnesses, copita, copitas,