Results for 'cotton'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: cotton
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- Material used to make clothes
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Name of an American county [from the US Census]
- Arabic loan word
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
- Uncountable Noun
Definitions of Cotton:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'cotton' as word stem):
Prefix + 'cotton'
'cotton' + Suffix
cottonade, cottoned, cottoning, cottonmouth, cottonmouthes, cottonmouths, cottons, cottonseed, cottonseeds, cottontail, cottontails, cottonweed, cottonweeds, cottonwood, cottonwoods, cottony,