Results for 'danger'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: danger
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Related Glossary Definitions:
Dangerous in the air; Dangerous position
Definitions of Danger:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'danger' as word stem):
Prefix + 'danger'
'danger' + Suffix
dangered, dangering, dangerless, dangerous, dangerously, dangerousness, dangers,