Results for 'data'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: data
- Term used in computing
- Nouns can be replaced by Pronouns
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- This is a term in economics.
- Latin loan word
- Term used in archaeology or anthropology
- Term used in botany
- Noun with an irregular plural
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Data:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'data' as word stem):
Prefix + 'data'
commodata, interdata, mandata, ssidata, viewdata,
'data' + Suffix
databank, database, databases, datable, dataflow, datagram, datagrams, datal, datamation, datamedia, dataperfect, datapoint, dataria, dataries, datary,