Results for 'deed'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: deed
- This word is a PALINDROME- it is written the same way forwards or backwards
- This is a legal term.
- This is used in Geordie (spoken in and around Newcastle, England)
- Term used in borrowing and loaning money
- Term used in investment
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Deed:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'deed' as word stem):