Results for 'donee'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: donee
- This is a legal term.
- SAT vocabulary item
- Term used in investment
Results for stem word: done
- One of the 220 words in the Dolch high frequency list
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Auxiliary Verb
- Auxiliary verbs are used to show tense, aspect and voice, as well as in forming questions and negatives
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Irregular Verb- Past Participle
Definitions of Donee:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'done' as word stem):
Prefix + 'done'
amidone, condone, fordone, foredone, furazolidone, methadone, misdone, outdone, overdone, povidone, redone, uncondone, underdone, undone,
'done' + Suffix
donee, doneeness, donees, donegal, doneness, donenesses,