Results for 'drew'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: drew
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This is a common first name
- Name of an American county [from the US Census]
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular Verb- Past Simple
- A verb describes an action or a state
Definitions of Drew:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'drew' as word stem):
Prefix + 'drew'
andrew, misdrew, outdrew, overdrew, redrew, underdrew, undrew, wiredrew, withdrew,