Results for 'drink'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: drink
- One of the 220 words in the Dolch high frequency list
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- One of the 100 commonest verbs in English
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular verb- like RING/RANG/RUNG
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Irregular Verb- Base Form
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Drink:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'drink' as word stem):
Prefix + 'drink'
'drink' + Suffix
drinkable, drinker, drinkers, drinking, drinks,