Results for 'east'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: east
- Point of the Compass
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of East:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'east' as word stem):
Prefix + 'east'
abreast, barebreast, beanfeast, beast, breast, cineast, feast, least, mideast, northeast, outfeast, redbreast, southeast, yeast,
'east' + Suffix
eastbound, easter, easterlies, easterly, eastern, easterner, easterners, easternmost, easters, easting, eastings, eastman, easts, eastward, eastwardly, eastwards,