Results for 'easy'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: easy
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Adjectives modify Nouns
- Adjectives usually come before Nouns or after a Verb like 'to be'
- Two syllable adjective ending -Y change to -IER and -IEST in the comparative and superlative forms
- Adjectives ending -Y change to -ILY to form the adverb
Definitions of Easy:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'easi' as word stem):
'easi' + Suffix
easied, easier, easies, easiest, easily, easiness, easinesses, easing,