Results for 'education'
- Length: 9 characters
- Syllables: 3
Results for word: education
- Nouns can be replaced by Pronouns
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This is a term in economics.
- Astrological term
- Uncountable Noun
- Abstract Noun
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Education:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'educ' as word stem):
Prefix + 'educ'
'educ' + Suffix
educability, educable, educables, educatability, educatable, educate, educated, educates, educating, education, educational, educationalist, educationally, educationist, educations, educative, educator, educators, educatory, educe, educed, educes, educible, educing, educt, eduction, eductions, eductive, eductor, eductors, educts,