Results for 'equalize'
- Length: 8 characters
- Syllables: 3
Results for word: equalize
Results for stem word: equal
- Number vocab
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- Term used in botany
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Related Glossary Definitions:
Definitions of Equalize:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'equal' as word stem):
Prefix + 'equal'
coequal, nonequal, unequal,
'equal' + Suffix
equaled, equali, equaling, equalise, equalised, equalises, equalising, equalitarian, equalitarianism, equalities, equality, equalization, equalize, equalized, equalizer, equalizers, equalizes, equalizing, equalled, equalling, equally, equals,