Results for 'feed'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: feed
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in rugby
- Term used in ice hockey
- Term used in botany
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular Verb- Base Form
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Feed:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'feed' as word stem):
Prefix + 'feed'
breastfeed, formfeed, handfeed, linefeed, overfeed, refeed, tractorfeed, underfeed, winterfeed,
'feed' + Suffix
feedable, feedback, feedbacks, feedbag, feedbags, feedbox, feedboxes, feeded, feeder, feeders, feedhole, feeding, feedings, feedlot, feedlots, feeds, feedstock, feedstuff, feedstuffs, feedwater,