Results for 'fell'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: fell
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This is used in Geordie (spoken in and around Newcastle, England)
- Term used in botany
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular Verb- Past Simple
- A verb describes an action or a state
Definitions of Fell:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'fell' as word stem):