Results for 'felt'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: felt
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Copula Verb
- Copula (also called copular or linking verbs) verbs connect the subject to the complement
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Irregular Verb- Past Simple
- Irregular Verb- Past Participle
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Felt:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'felt' as word stem):
Prefix + 'felt'
forefelt, heartfelt, outfelt, refelt, underfelt, unfelt,
'felt' + Suffix
felted, felteric, felting, feltings, feltlike, felts, feltwork,