Results for 'few'
- Length: 3 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: few
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This is used in Geordie (spoken in and around Newcastle, England)
- Weather Vocab
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Articles, Demonstratives, Possessives, Quantifiers and Numbers can be used as Determiners
- Determiners restrict a noun, by making it specific, indicating ownership or number, etc
- Adjectives modify Nouns
- Few = Plural Less = Singular
Definitions of Few:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |