Results for 'finger'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: finger
- Part of Body
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used on the internet
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Finger:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'finger' as word stem):
Prefix + 'finger'
befinger, butterfinger, fishfinger, forefinger, ladyfinger, wharfinger,
'finger' + Suffix
fingerboard, fingerboards, fingerbreadth, fingerbreadths, fingered, fingerer, fingerers, fingering, fingerings, fingerless, fingerling, fingerlings, fingernail, fingernails, fingerprint, fingerprinted, fingerprinting, fingerprints, fingers, fingerstall, fingerstalls, fingertip, fingertips,