Results for 'floor'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: floor
- Nouns can be replaced by Pronouns
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in accountancy
- Term used in basketball
- Term used in investment
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Inanimate Noun
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Floor:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'floor' as word stem):
Prefix + 'floor'
seafloor, subfloor, underfloor,
'floor' + Suffix
floorage, floorages, floorboard, floorboards, floored, floorer, floorers, flooring, floorings, floors, floorshift, floorshifts, floorshow, floorshows, floorwalk, floorwalker, floorwalkers,