Results for 'flower'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: flower
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in botany
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- This word is similar in both languages
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Flower:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'flower' as word stem):
'flower' + Suffix
flowerage, flowerbed, flowerbeds, flowered, flowerer, flowerers, floweret, flowerets, flowerier, floweriest, floweriness, flowerinesses, flowering, flowerless, flowerlike, flowerpot, flowerpots, flowers, flowery,