Results for 'forest'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: forest
- Town and Country Vocab
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Name of an American county [from the US Census]
- Term used in botany
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Forest:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'forest' as word stem):
Prefix + 'forest'
afforest, deforest, disafforest, rainforest, reafforest, reforest, unforest,
'forest' + Suffix
forestal, forestall, forestalled, forestaller, forestallers, forestalling, forestallment, forestalls, forestalment, forestalments, forestation, forestay, forestays, forestaysail, forestaysails, forested, forester, foresters, foresting, forestland, forestlands, forestomach, forestries, forestry, forests,