Results for 'full'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: full
- One of the 220 words in the Dolch high frequency list
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in cricket
- Term used in skiing
- Term used in investment
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Related Glossary Definitions:
Full backs; Full international
Definitions of Full:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'full' as word stem):
Prefix + 'full'
bellyfull, brimfull, chockfull, chuckfull, overfull, topfull,
'full' + Suffix
fullam, fullams, fullback, fullbacks, fulled, fuller, fullered, fulleries, fullering, fullers, fullery, fullest, fullface, fullfaces, fullgrown, fulling, fullmouth, fullmouthed, fullness, fullnesses, fulls, fullterm, fulltime, fully,