Results for 'garden'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: garden
- Town and Country Vocab
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Name of an American county [from the US Census]
- Term used in cricket
- Term used in botany
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- This word is similar in both languages
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Garden:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'garden' as word stem):
Prefix + 'garden'
'garden' + Suffix
gardened, gardener, gardeners, gardenia, gardenias, gardening, gardenless, gardenlike, gardens,