Results for 'gone'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: gone
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in Jamaican English
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular Verb- Past Participle
- A verb describes an action or a state
Definitions of Gone:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'gone' as word stem):
'gone' + Suffix
gonecystolith, gonef, gonefs, goneness, gonenesses, gonepoieses, gonepoiesis, goner, goners,