Results for 'got'
- Length: 3 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: got
- One of the 220 words in the Dolch high frequency list
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in Gullah, spoken in parts of Florida, South Carolina and Georgia.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular verb- like GET/GOT/GOT
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Irregular Verb- Past Simple
- Irregular Verb- Past Participle
- Irregular Verb- Present Participle or Gerund
Definitions of Got:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'got' as word stem):