Results for 'governments'
- Length: 11 characters
- Syllables: 3
Results for word: governments
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Term used in investment
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Results for stem word: govern
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in linguistics
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- A verb describes an action or a state
Definitions of Governments:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'govern' as word stem):
Prefix + 'govern'
mcgovern, misgovern, ungovern,
'govern' + Suffix
governability, governable, governableness, governance, governed, governess, governesses, governing, government, governmental, governmentally, governments, governor, governorate, governors, governorship, governorships, governs,