Results for 'grass'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: grass
- Nouns can be replaced by Pronouns
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Name of an American county [from the US Census]
- Term used in botany
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Uncountable Noun
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Grass:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'grass' as word stem):
Prefix + 'grass'
bluegrass, crabgrass, cutgrass, eelgrass, espartograss, goosegrass, knotgrass, nutgrass, pingrass, raygrass, ribgrass, ryegrass, snodgrass, sparrowgrass, supergrass,
'grass' + Suffix
grassed, grasser, grassers, grasses, grassfinch, grassfinches, grassfire, grasshook, grasshooks, grasshopper, grasshoppers, grassier, grassiest, grassily, grassiness, grassing, grassland, grasslands, grassless, grasslike, grassplot, grassquit, grassquits, grassroots, grassy,