Results for 'gray'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: gray
- Colour / Color
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Name of an American county [from the US Census]
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Inchoative verbs describe a change of state or appearance
- Adjectives modify Nouns
- Adjectives usually come before Nouns or after a Verb like 'to be'
Definitions of Gray:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'grai' as word stem):