Results for 'green'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: green
- Colour / Color
- Environmental Vocab
- One of the 220 words in the Dolch high frequency list
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Name of an American county [from the US Census]
- This is used in Scottish English
- Term used in the theatre
- Term used in cricket
- Term used in golf
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Adjectives modify Nouns
- Adjectives usually come before Nouns or after a Verb like 'to be'
Related Glossary Definitions:
Definitions of Green:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'green' as word stem):