Results for 'grind'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: grind
- Irregular verb- like FIND/FOUND/FOUND
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Irregular Verb- Base Form
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Definitions of Grind:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'grind' as word stem):
Prefix + 'grind'
'grind' + Suffix
grinded, grindelia, grindelias, grinder, grinderies, grinders, grindery, grinding, grindingly, grindings, grinds, grindstone, grindstones,