Results for 'heard'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: heard
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Name of an asteroid
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Name of an American county [from the US Census]
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular Verb- Past Simple
- Irregular Verb- Past Participle
- A verb describes an action or a state
Definitions of Heard:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'heard' as word stem):
Prefix + 'heard'
misheard, outheard, overheard, reheard, unheard,