Results for 'help'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: help
- Term used in computing
- One of the 220 words in the Dolch high frequency list
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This is used in Geordie (spoken in and around Newcastle, England)
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Uncountable Noun
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Related Glossary Definitions:
Definitions of Help:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'help' as word stem):
Prefix + 'help'
'help' + Suffix
helpable, helped, helper, helpers, helpful, helpfully, helpfulness, helpfulnesses, helping, helpings, helpless, helplessly, helplessness, helplessnesses, helpmate, helpmates, helpmeet, helpmeets, helps,