Results for 'interest'
- Length: 8 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: interest
- Money vocab
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This is a term in economics.
- Term used in accountancy
- Term used in investment
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Interest:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'interest' as word stem):
Prefix + 'interest'
disinterest, overinterest, uninterest,
'interest' + Suffix
interested, interestedly, interestedness, interesting, interestingly, interestingness, interests,