Results for 'jump'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: jump
- One of the 220 words in the Dolch high frequency list
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in computing
- Term used in auto racing
- Term used in cycling
- Term used in horse racing or other equetsrian sport
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Jump:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'jump' as word stem):
Prefix + 'jump'
'jump' + Suffix
jumpable, jumped, jumper, jumpers, jumpier, jumpiest, jumpily, jumpiness, jumping, jumpingly, jumpoff, jumpoffs, jumps, jumpsuit, jumpy,