Results for 'large'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: large
- Adjectives modify Nouns
- Adjectives usually come before Nouns or after a Verb like 'to be'
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in Jamaican English
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Definitions of Large:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'larg' as word stem):
'larg' + Suffix
largando, large, largely, largen, largened, largeness, largenesses, largening, largens, larger, larges, largess, largesse, largesses, largest, largish, largo, largos,