Results for: Late
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: Late
- Adverb of time
- Adverbs can modify Verbs, Adjectives, Adverbs, Nouns, Pronouns and whole Sentences
- Adjectives modify Nouns
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This is a term in economics.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Related Glossary Definitions:
Similar Words (using 'late' as word stem):
'late' + Suffix
latecomer, latecomers, lated, lateen, lateener, lateeners, lateenrigged, lateens, lately, laten, latencies, latency, latened, lateness, latenesses, latening, latens, latent, latently, latents, later, laterad, lateral, lateraled, lateraling, lateralis, lateralities, laterality, laterally, laterals, laterite, laterites, laterize, lateroabdominal, laterodeviation, lateroduction, lateroflexion, lateroposition, lateropulsion, laterotorsion, lateroversion, latest, latests, latewood, latewoods, latex, latexes,