Results for 'laugh'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: laugh
- Intransitive Verb
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
- One of the 220 words in the Dolch high frequency list
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Definitions of Laugh:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'laugh' as word stem):